The health and safety of our patients and staff is our utmost concern during this difficult period. To reduce the risk of potential COVID-19 transmission in our offices, the Practice has implemented the following restrictions.
Stay Home if You Are Not Feeling Well
If you have symptoms of a respiratory illness, you may have COVID-19 and should stay home.
Covid-19 symptoms can include:
- Fever (temperature above 100.4 degrees)
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
Due to the Current Rise in COVID Incidence Across the NYC Region
- One adult visitor or support person will be allowed to accompany patients at their visits.
- One child will be allowed only if unable to make alternate care arrangements.
- Face masks continue to be required for all adults and children over the age of 18 months.
- In the event our waiting areas become too congested, support persons may be asked to wait in our exterior vestibule (or outside) until they are called into the patient’s exam room.
Copay, Coinsurance, Deductibles
Fees assigned to you for your scheduled appointment will be collected upon registration.
The Billing Dept will calculate your responsibility and notify you of the amount due via text message before your appointment
Many times, an unscheduled service will be provided during an appointment that you have not been scheduled for in advance. Those additional services could include ultrasound, biopsy, treatment for unanticipated medical problems, etc. In those cases, additional charges will be submitted to your insurance company. Please be advised that additional charges may be assigned to you by your carrier for these unscheduled services.
Billing Questions and Inquiries
212-722-7409, Option 5
If you need to cancel or re-schedule, you are requested to notify us as soon as possible. Appointment cancelled without at least 24 hours’ notice are subject to a $75.00 cancellation fee.
Please phone our office as soon as you are aware that you will be canceling your appointment. If you phone our office after hours, please leave a message to cancel or reschedule and we will confirm with you by phone on the next business day.
Cancellation charges are not covered by insurance and are due and payable prior to any future appointments.
Practice Contact Information
Carnegie Women’s Health
207 East 94th St., Suite 503
New York, NY