His career is noted for his dedication to medical student and resident teaching as demonstrated by the numerous awards and citations he has received for such. Dr. Silverstein’s dedication to education has been a hallmark of his entire career – he was a teacher of special education for several years before attending medical school.
He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
In addition to general obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Silverstein specializes in colposcopy, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, gynecologic ultrasound, and menopause.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Mt Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Residency: North Shore University Hospital
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Millions of patients each year rate their doctor on vitals.com. With these results along with other data, Vitals recognizes doctors who are providing excellent care and honors them with a variety awards ranging from compassionate to punctuality.
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012-2016)
- Patients’ Choice Award (2012, 2014)