As a board-certified Obstetrician / Gynecologist, Dr. Gottlieb attends to the full spectrum of issues that can affect a women’s reproductive health – including obstetrics, gynecologic care, menopausal issues, gynecologic surgery and gynecologic ultrasound. Her special practice interests include adolescent medicine and gynecologic surgery.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Professional Education & Training
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Awards & Recognition
Millions of patients each year rate their doctor on vitals.com. With these results along with other data, Vitals recognizes doctors who are providing excellent care and honors them with a variety awards ranging from compassionate to punctuality.
- Patients’ Choice Award (2015)
- On-Time Doctor Award (2015)